Donations & Sponsorship
Our hearts are bigger than our small distillery which is why we give back to our community. We often receive sponsorship and donation requests. We wish we could fulfill them all, but we need to ensure your request aligns with all that Banner is about. If you are a valid 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and would like to partner with Banner Distilling to assist with a product donation or event sponsorship, please read our guidelines and submit the form below.Logan and Tony
Guidelines (read before submitting form):
- Timing: Please give us six weeks notice prior to your event as it takes time to plan, prepare, allocate, and deliver product and resources. In some cases we’ll need more time.
- Location: We’re limiting event sponsorship to areas in Texas where we have high distribution. For product donations, this isn’t always the situation.
- General: It’s really helpful if you’ve heard of us, have tried our products, and know what you’re asking for.
- Throw us a bone!: While not required, when you ask for free stuff it’s nice (because we notice) if you like us on Facebook or other social platforms. Besides, statistics show you’re 10% more likely to be approved!
- Organizations: You must be able to show valid non-profit status as 501(c)(3) organization with tax ID for consideration. If you do not have this information, please explain.
- Individuals/Teams: Sorry we are not able to sponsor athletic teams or Olympic hopefuls at this time.
- Branding & Promotion: It’s important that your event can promote us and allows us to highlight what Banner is all about. The more unique your event, the better! Sorry, we cannot sponsor events at schools nor events that are highly marketed to minors under the legal drinking age.
Please fill out the form, and we’ll contact you within two weeks after review.